You are as safe here as we can make it.
We don't record your personal details.
We don't use your microphone or camera.
Websitemasters Pty Ltd tries to keep the site free of viruses.
This site is for Joy Everafter merchandise, there is no other advertising or sponsorship.
However this website has links to external websites, which can take you away from the safety of this site. We have tried to make it clear when a link is to another website.
2 January 2021
Kathy Smart Game Design Pty Ltd trading as Joy Everafter Stories
Kathy Smart Game Design Pty Ltd trading as Joy Everafter Stories ACN 634356657 is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
2. Information Collection
- In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not (Personal Information).
- For clarity, Personal Information about you collected by us may include:
- certain telecommunications Data (sometimes referred to as ‘metadata’) is taken to be Personal Information for the purposes of the Act under the Telecommunications (Interceptions and Access) Act 1979 (Cth);
- we may also ask you for Personal Information at other times, for example, when you report a problem with our website or service to
- Other information we collect about you may include:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including if you provide artwork and name for display on the website;
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access;
- when you apply for a job with us; or
- when you interact and engage with social networking services such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
2.2 We only retain Personal Information and other information (Data) for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the Data was used still exists.
3. How We Use Your Information
3.1 The purposes for which Data may be used by us include:
- ensuring that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile device/tablet;
- providing you with education materials or information that you requested;
- for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers and people to whom we have donated the game;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside Australia; or
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- We will keep the personal Data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside Australia.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use the website. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. These analytic services may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network. We may use the following third party web analytic services on the website:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics is in accordance with their policies: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- You can prevent Google’s collection and processing of Data by using the Google Ads Settings page or downloading and installing their browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You will still be able to access all parts of our website.
7. Your consent and rights
- By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this policy.
- Under the Act, individuals have the right:
- to check whether we hold personal Data about you and to access such Data;
- to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any Data relating to you that is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal Data and the kind of Personal Information held by us; and
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal Data. There will be no charge for us taking the art down.
8. Accessing and correcting your personal information
If you ask, in most cases we must give you access to the Personal Information that we hold about you, and take reasonable steps to correct it if we consider it is incorrect. We will try to make the process as simple as possible.
9. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area (EEA), you may also have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Personal Information (Personal Data) you provide on this web page to use our services is being collected with your consent, for the exclusive purpose of permitting us to facilitate your usage of our services. The Data may be stored or processed outside of the EU, including in the Australia, on our servers or servers available to us.
10. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
- If you are a resident of the state of California, USA, and using our service, you may also have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- California residents are entitled to the following privacy rights listed below:
- the right to know:
- the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about you;
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- iii. the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected;
- the categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed in the last 12 months;
- the categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and
- the purpose for collecting and selling your Personal Information;
- the right to deletion;
- the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information; and
- the right to equal service.
- California residents are entitled to request and obtain from Joy Everafter Stories once per calendar year information about any of your Personal Information shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information and for any other questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us at the address below.
- We posted this so you know your rights, but we have no intention of selling your Personal Information to anyone.
11. How to make a complaint
You can complain to us in writing about how we have handled your Personal Information. We will respond to the complaint within 30 days.
12. How to contact us
+61 8 71222055 (Australian Central Standard Time)
Unit 15 206-208 North East Road, Klemzig, SA 5087